Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Quotable Verse #4

Decided to take this one out of the vault and throw it up on the blog....dope verse from Drake. Recorded a few years back, and Rebstar dusted it off for his latest single, "Good Life." Definitely one of my favorites right now.

"Look,

I know you miss me, go on admit it, girl. 'Cause everything he doing for you, I done did it, girl. So call me up late, I know you with it, girl, I get a rush from it, knowing you commited girl.

Beach front properties, panoramic views, you could probably catch him in Atlanta with his crew. Plus his whole vibe like candles and a pool, 'cause he's hot, but you notice how he handles it is cool.

The name is Drake dawg, I came here solo. The smell is Dolce, the draws is Polo. The DJ's Future, the clothes is Ransom, the cut's from J-Mac, ya boy is handsome

Pay me now, n***a: cash advance him, y'all don't wanna see me throw no tantrum. We blowing up this year, it's called expansion, now everybody get to dancing to this..." - Drake "Good Life"

No comments:

Post a Comment